We often hear about our healthcare system being “broken.” That means our current system is not designed to address the needs of everyone, especially not the clinically complex, vulnerable members we meet at AbsoluteCare. America’s traditional healthcare is not efficient or effective for the patient, and it doesn’t work for the providers of care, either. It must be both for everyone.
The health of our members drives us to be better at what we do in our centers and in the community. And the data drives us to be better stewards of their health and our partners dollars. We collect real-time, holistic, and actionable data from multiple disparate sources, which we share with our teams and partners.
AbsoluteCare’s actionable data is extracted from real-time diverse data streams, including:
- HIE and direct hospital interfaces
- Electronic Health Records
- Payer, partner, and community-based organization data
- AbsoluteCare Pharmacy data
- Data is exchanged via SFTP transmission to AbsoluteCare’s HITRUST CSF-certified environment.
- ETL engine homogenizes disparate data sources
All data is stored in our enterprise data warehouse, which serves as a one-stop shop business-intelligence driver.
Proprietary algorithms have been built for the following:
- Population Identification – Complex members exhibiting cost persistence
- Population Health Dashboard – Ongoing member tracking and monitoring; CM/UM system
- Community PCP Profiles – Utilization trends, quality gaps in care, and diagnostic coding accuracy shared with community PCPs
- Quality & Risk Scoring – Stars/HEDIS and HCC/risk score forecasting and performance monitoring system
Our Medical Economics team collaborates with every AbsoluteCare team member to transform not only the lives of our members but healthcare itself. Our health plan partners benefit financially from each member who lives a full, meaningful life.
It starts with a simple mathematical formula: Identify + Engage = Transform.